Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cottage Cheese


I love cottage cheese. It's just flat out delicious to me.


    The temperature is dropping. I'm excited for this because I live in what is typically thought of as a hot and dry area. It's been raining quite a lot. I love that to no end. Not to mention the more you shiver the more calories you use up. I do need to go out and buy climate appropriate shoes, though. No Uggs, fuck that. A bunch of cheep women I've friended on social networking sites were complaining about how "They didn't want to be the first who broke out their Uggs."
         Those things are so disgusting. They look like turds. Yes, I mad. I also need to figure out why I'm such a defective human. I tore my tendon in my right leg last year. It really screwed me over. It healed quickly, though. But for some reason, it's decided to act up again. Not to mention my fucktarded ear that is now bleeding. And of course, the fact that my body is trying to hold onto unnecessary weight. So, because my leg and ear I'm not allowed to swim/do cardio. Instead, I've been doing core excises/upper body work outs.
                Just finished 230 consecutive sit ups, sets of inclined sit ups and trunk lifts and all that jazz. Feels good man. I understand that I've been gaining lean muscle mass(very small amounts) but why the hell can't I get under 108? It's pretty depressing that I've only lost 7pounds of lard in a total of 2 years. (Lost the 7 pounds last month and beginning of this month.) I've been eating right my whole life and been 800 calories and under per day for about 1 and a half months now. No cheat meals because I never have that shit in my house anymore. Well, I'll stay positive and away from Uggs. 
TL;DR: YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER LOVES YOU. IT'S COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE. YOU'RE AN AMAZING PERSON. I WISH I COULD BEFRIEND YOU WITH OUT BEING AFRAID THAT YOU'LL TURN ME AWAY. BUT YOU WON'T; BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST THAT NICE.

4 comments:

  1. cottage cheese is pretty good. i enjoy it every once in a while for a nice snack. kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fail to see why cottage cheese is relevant. I've never eaten it, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete